Dates & Deadlines
- Start of submissions: November 26, 2018
- End of submissions: May 17, 2019 (date of postmark)
The submitters can choose to submit their screenplay either via e-mail as PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed (4 copies) by regular mail to the following address:
Förderverein des FFKB
c/o Filmfestival Kitzbühel
The selected projects/participants will be informed on Monday, June 3, 2019 (via e-mail).
• Start of Script Lab (day of arrival): Monday, August 5, 2019
• AlpenDating (Pitches to the producers of the forum): Friday, August 23, 2019
• AlpenDating Brunch (in cooperation with FFF, IDM & ÖFI): Saturday, August 24, 2019
• End of Script Lab (day of departure): Sunday, August 25, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is a precondition that the author holds the sole rights to the material in question (even if it is a literary adaptation). Ideally, no binding option agreement has yet been signed with a production company and / or TV broadcaster.
However, the screenwriters can already have:
- at least one realized (produced and filmed) screenplay for at least one short film, or
- maximum two produced and filmed screenplays (excl. graduation films at universities) for a feature length TV or cinema film, or a semi-documentary film
- Only one submission per deadline and person is eligible (note for teams of authors)
- Please state whether your submission has already received funding (also if the title has changed in the meantime), and give the name of the funding agency, the financier and the amount funded.
Please submit a treatment (or screenplay, see below) for a feature length fiction film (cinema/TV/pilot for a TV series or screenplay for a video game) in German or English.
The complete submission documents must include:
• Synopsis (max. 300 words)
• a treatment (max. 15 pages) in German or English, including at least 3 dialogue scenes
• Screenwriter’s Statement
• CV (including a picture) and filmography of the screenwriter
- Screenplay (stating the version)
- Reference material and/or recommendations (if available)
Incomplete submissions will not be considered!