Add to WatchlistBuy Ticket
A young hearing impaired ADAM (20) faces a life and death decision when his alcoholic mother, the techno musician, gets hospitalised and diagnosed with permanent brain damage. She had made him promise to help her die if that ever happened. Without anybody to turn to he becomes determined to end her misery. Only after a chance Tinder date with a girl from Romania pregnant with someone else’s child, does Adam find a way out of his crisis.
- Monday 20th : Press & Industry previews
- Tuesday 21st : Opening Film, Opening Party, Sailer Retroperspective
- Wendesday 22nd : Start of the Competition 2018, Cinema in the City
- Thursday 23rd : Drive In Theater “Dirty Dancing”
- Friday 24th : Open Air event at Kitzbueheler Horn, Drive In Theater “Drive”
- Saturday 25th : Award Ceremony and Closing Party
- Sunday 26th : Additional screenings of all awarded films of FFKB 2018
- Monday 20th : annual members meeting of the FFKB Association
- Tuesday 21st : Opening Night
- Wendesday 22nd : Jury’s “Weisswurst Brunch”
- Thursday 23rd : Directors and Producers Brunch, Drive In Theater #1 including a Concert & BBQ.
- Friday 24th : Sundown and Warm-Up at the Kitzbueheler Horn, Drive In Theater #2 including a concert & BBQ, “Alpinesdating” Pitches (Forum for Producers), FFKB-Alumni party
- Saturday 25th : “Alpendating” Brunch in cooperation with FFF (Bavaria), IDM (Alto Adige), ÖFI (Austria), Zürcher Filmstiftung (Switzerland)
Award Show & Gala Event