Add to WatchlistBuy Ticket
The Bavarian village policeman Franz Eberhofer (Sebastian Bezzel) is in stress, because at all ends of his life, it seems to burn at the same time: professional- ly, this means a compulsory transport, which leads him to Munich, while friends and acquaintances in Niederkaltenkirchen say him more than clear that it’s time for a wedding with Susi (Lisa Potthoff). And then, in the old car of Franz’s father (Eisi Gulp), a rickety Opel Admiral, the corpse of a woman emerges. Professional life is mixed with private life and the village policeman soon no longer knows where his head is.
- Monday 20th : Press & Industry previews
- Tuesday 21st : Opening Film, Opening Party, Sailer Retroperspective
- Wendesday 22nd : Start of the Competition 2018, Cinema in the City
- Thursday 23rd : Drive In Theater “Dirty Dancing”
- Friday 24th : Open Air event at Kitzbueheler Horn, Drive In Theater “Drive”
- Saturday 25th : Award Ceremony and Closing Party
- Sunday 26th : Additional screenings of all awarded films of FFKB 2018
- Monday 20th : annual members meeting of the FFKB Association
- Tuesday 21st : Opening Night
- Wendesday 22nd : Jury’s “Weisswurst Brunch”
- Thursday 23rd : Directors and Producers Brunch, Drive In Theater #1 including a Concert & BBQ.
- Friday 24th : Sundown and Warm-Up at the Kitzbueheler Horn, Drive In Theater #2 including a concert & BBQ, “Alpinesdating” Pitches (Forum for Producers), FFKB-Alumni party
- Saturday 25th : “Alpendating” Brunch in cooperation with FFF (Bavaria), IDM (Alto Adige), ÖFI (Austria), Zürcher Filmstiftung (Switzerland)
Award Show & Gala Event