Add to Watchlist
AK Foot Power – Tordillos
Dane Tudor reist nach Alaska, um sich mit Ian Mcintosh, Griffn Post und dem Teton Gravity Team zu treffen, um ein Skifahr-Abenteuer in der Tordrillo Bergkette zu drehen.
Dane began skiing at Red Mountain Resort at the ripe age of 3 years old, he skied in the Nancy Greene ski academy before graduating to the Red Mountain Racers ski team. Dane was a standout performer, with numerous podium finishes through the K1 and K2 divisions, winning the overall K2 provincial title to round out his racing career. Dane was constantly drawn to Red Mountains steep trees, pillows and cliffs that proved the perfect training ground for Dane as he progressed his free ride skills. In 2007 Dane moved towards a professional career in film skiing, he forged a working relationship with Theory-3 Media, giving him his first ski segment in „The Journal“ during 07/08. In 2009 Theory-3 merged with Poor Boyz Productions, a big name player in the history of ski films and Dane’s favorite production company. The merge gave Dane his breakthrough performance, showcasing his backcountry jump and big mountain prowess with the opening segment in „Every Day Is A Saturday“, exploding him onto the freeski scene. Dane’s hard work payed off and earned him nominations for Best Male Performance at The Powder Awards and the International Freeski Film Festival, he went on to take home Best Male Performance at the International Freeski Film Festival and Breakthrough Performance at The Powder Awards. Riding on the high of the 2009 season, Dane poured his heart and soul into film skiing, producing numerous award winning segments with Poor Boyz Productions through 2012. In 2013 Dane sustained a season ending injury, dislocating his hip in the Revelstoke backcountry suffering a traumatic 6 hr helicopter rescue. Dane is not one to sit back and let life pass by, he picked up the pieces and was quickly on the mend doing physio and gaining strength. Recovering like a true professional. Dane returned to the film arena in 2014 with Teton Gravity Research, producing a feature segment in TGR’s movie „Almost Ablaze“. Also in 2014 Dane produced a film segment for his entry in the X-Games Real Ski Backcountry video competition, his determination paid off, landing the worlds first backcountry switch triple cork 1260. Dane was awarded his first X-Games silver medal and achieved his dream of competing in X-Games. 2015 saw Dane transform as he tuned his focus to big mountain skiing, showcasing his skills in Haines Alaska with Stellar Media and in the Neacola mountain range at TGR’s Fantasy Camp. 2016 was a completely new aspect of skiing for Dane as he joined forces with Ian Macintosh and Griffin Post in the Tordrillo mountain range to camp and climb Alaska’s steepest razor back spine walls for Teton Gravitys movie „Tight Loose“. The team spent 16 days camped on the glacier, weathering heavy snowfall and cold nights. When a high pressure rolled in the crew began there 3am morning ritual, climbing 2 hrs up steep fluted spines under starry moonlight skies, enjoying spectacular sunrises while forging ahead to the summit for the reward of skiing the greatest lines of the year. Camping, climbing and skiing aligns with Danes active adventure lifestyle and is an area he’s excited to pursue. Beyond skiing Dane leads a healthy life, spending his off season mountain biking, crossfit training, practicing yoga and learning about nutrition to optimize his fitness for longevity in life. Dane’s focus is not only spent on sports, he also enjoys learning about business, marketing, global economics and emerging markets.
Die Vorführungen in allen Kategorien, sowie dem Wettbewerb beginnen am Mittwoch dem 23. August 2017.
- Montag 21.8. : Presse & Industrie Previews
- Dienstag 22.8. : Eröffnungsfilm
- Mittwoch 23.8. : Premiere zur Retrospektive 2017, Slash Film Event
- Donnerstag 24.8. : Autokino #1, Spotlight Premiere
- Freitag 25.8. : Open Air Premiere am Kitzbüheler Horn, Autokino #2
- Samstag 26.8. : Abschlussfilm
- Sonntag 27.8. : Zusätzliche Vorführungen aller Siegerfilme
Die Bekanntgabe aller ausgewählten Filme erfolgt Anfang Juli 2017!
- Montag 21.8. : Jährliche Generalversammlung des FFKB Fördervereins
- Dienstag 22.8. : Eröffnungsabend & Party
- Mittwoch 23.8 : „Weisswurst Brunch“ der Jury Klassik Konzert FILMMUSIK, FFKB-Alumni Party
- Donnerstag 24.8. : Directors & Producers Brunch, Warm-Up Konzert & BBQ vor dem Autokino, Klassik Konzert im Rasmushof, Afterparty zum Kino am Berg
- Freitag 25.8. : Sundown & Warm-Up am Kitzbühler Horn, Alpendating Pitchings (Forum für aufstrebende Produktionstalente)
- Samstag 26.8. : Alpendating-Brunch in Kooperation mit FFF (Bayern), IDM (Alto Adige), ÖFI (Austria), Zürcher Filmstiftung (Schweiz), TIROLER ABEND & Preisverleihung im Rasmushof
Spielzeiten und Kinos
[24.08. – 20:00 SK,
26.08. – 12:00 FKA]