Prevention and safety concept
The health of our guests is very important to us, which is why the Filmfestival Kitzbuehel and its side events has been modified to comply with the legal COVID-19 regulations. It will take place in compliance with all measures prescribed by the Federal Government and further self-imposed security measures.
Current key points for audience and staff are as follows:
- General obligation to wear a facemask during a screening, except when seated on your individually assigned seat
- In order to avoid larger crowds and queues and thereby minimize the risk of infection, there will be increased online ticket sales. Our guests are expressly asked to choose this over the box office.
- Special measures of hygiene: these include disinfection stations at all points of entry and at neuralgic points, frequent cleaning of contact surfaces, etc.
- Significant reduction of seating at venues and outdoor events in compliance with the distance rules: these are laid out in a checkerboard pattern and the assigned seat must be strictly obeyed. In areas with a distance of more than 1 meter from the seats behind, other forms of seating allocation are being examined.
- In the case of gala events (opening, award ceremony), the assigned entry time must be strictly obeyed. The invitation is only valid after confirmation by the Filmfestival Kitzbuehel.
- Detailed guest lists will be kept for follow-up. Our guests are instructed to contact us as soon as they show signs of illness.
The audience will be informed in detail about the current security measures via all information channels of the Filmfestival Kitzbuehel in good time before the festival begins.
You have a question?